Sunday, July 26, 2009

Awake Deluxe

I promised to post when I had new information.....I just forgot that promise until right now.



Anyway, the deluxe edition has been confirmed, including 3 extra songs: Dead Inside, Would it Matter, and Monster (Radio Edit). I ordered from Amazon.com (only 18 bucks, with ONE DAY shipping. Amazon Prime = Win). It is unknown right now which version of Monster is which, whether the one with the growl is the album one or the radio edit, but we will find out August 25.



If you do order it, I reccomend Amazon (not Musichristian) because of shipping. However, I also suggest holding off ordering it if you did preorder the album, because (although unlikely) they may still upgrade the preorders, or at least give an option to upgrade.



Once I know more, I'll post another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment